Change Portfolio ManagerAbsa Group
5 days ago0 Applicants
- To provide specialist advice and support within the change business enablement function and creation of information to inform decision-making. This would include the programme/project administrative services within Change PMO, ensuring compliance to related methodologies by monitoring and reporting on project governance, control, allocation of resources and programme/project status as well as supporting the effective operation of the PMO.
- Portfolio Management: Monitors the progression of portfolio activities at a PMO level and within programmes/projects and ensures that the strategic objectives of the business are met
- Quality Assurance: Maintain a desired level of quality in a service or product, especially using attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production within expected timelines.
- Stakeholder management: Ensure that stakeholders are identified and engaged in all activities that the PMO engages in.
- Business Management: To provide specialist advice and support in assisting to manage and deliver on business initiatives |
- Ensure that timelines are met: Manage teams in such a way that deadlines are met
- Dealing with Stakeholders: Taking responsibility for managing the expectations of stakeholders
- Managing Others: Take responsibility for the effective management of others
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
About the company
Absa Group is a leading solutions-driven Corporate and Investment Bank that offers our clients innovative advisory and financing solutions