Western CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- To process all maintenance job cards including payment processing and queries and provide co-ordination of the capex projects and processes to optimize efficiency while ensuring the return on company assets
Who you are:
- You have a good ability to perform work with the end in mind and know what/how to prioritize.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a clear eye for detail and can identify and solve problems timeously.
- You are happy to work in a team and look for opportunities to enhance your skill set.
- You understand the importance of punctuality and time management and adherence to it.
- You are happy with exchanging ideas and willing to learn from others’ feedback.
- You enjoy routine and work in a well-organized manner.
- You have a reputation for being insightful, honest, and operating with integrity.
What you’ll have done before:
- Have more than 2 years of relevant Engen experience and worked closely with various internal Departments and External Contractors.
- Worked in a role where queries and inquiries are comprehensively managed and completed.
- Interfaced with and administered queries for a broad array of internal and external clients via email, telephone, and online systems.
- Able to work and manage your workload independently.
- Generally good IT skills with superior knowledge of Excel and SAP R3.
- Able to extract, format, and analyze reports.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity.
- Have worked in the role of trainer.
- SAP Preventative Maintenance (PM) specific experience.
- Understanding basic finance and procurement processes.
- Fair technical understanding of petrol station forecourts and forecourt equipment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Managing time during busy periods of the month/year.
- Able to handle several different duties at one time.
- To maintain consistent communication with internal and external customers.
- Learning about a broad range of equipment and contractors in the Retail Petroleum Industry.
- Troubleshooting work orders and finding solutions for justification.
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing job cards (JC) in the most time-efficient way with reasonable accuracy.
- Attend to internal and external customer queries and find solutions.
- Administering documentation for ease of access to information.
- Assisting engineers with certain requests.
- Archiving documents and assisting with maintaining the shared inbox that forms the JC processing system.
- Obtaining outstanding documentation from contractors.
- Drawing reports to action certain SAP PM transaction tasks.
- Liaising with other departments on various matters
About the company
Engen is an oil and Gas company, that deals mainly in the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses.