Associate Customer Success ManagerLSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Eastern CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Drives commercial value creation through adoption of all Risk solutions purchased by the customer to achieve revenue retention and customer engagement.
- Plays a key role in enhancing customer experience by leveraging a network of experts across Refinitiv and ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved though full utilization of solutions into the daily workflow of end-users.
- Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Educate new customers on how to use our products with workflow specialization, content, and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
- Monitor usage, health gauges, competitive landscape and any other relevant data to create a retention strategy.
- Find leads and connects with sales to work on growth opportunities.
- Bring in customer intelligence and feedback into Refinitiv CRM system.
- Ensures customers derive maximum value from their investment in Refinitiv services and solutions, utilize all licenses and collaborate with other Refinitiv stakeholder teams to ensure retention and growth.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision makers and users within each account to influence adoption.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Italian language compulsory
- University degree or relevant work experience equivalent
- Client Screening, PEP Classification, Sanctions and KYC Due Diligence in-depth knowledge desirable
- Financial & Risk industry knowledge required – AML, Financial Crime market understanding including a) basic understanding b) knowledge of relevant c) strong understanding of customers' business model
- Ability to map a customer’s business process to product capability.
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market.
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a "whatever it takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction.
About the company
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company.