Associate - Company SecretaryApex Group
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Understanding corporate and legal compliances as per jurisdiction in which client companies are located.
- Handling compliances and documentation under the applicable anti-money laundering regulations.
- Handling compliance relating to Board Meetings of overseas client companies as per applicable jurisdiction including scheduling of meeting, preparing agenda and compiling board packs and circulation of the same to directors.
- Handling compliances relating to annual meetings of overseas client companies.
- Attend Board Meetings and make notes for drafting board resolutions and minutes within applicable internal timelines and getting the same approved and signed by directors / Chairman.
- Updating / renewing all regulatory documents of the client companies including statutory registers, returns, registrations, licenses, certificates, insurance, etc. and filling up applications, forms and uploading / downloading of documents required for the same.
- Assisting the team in providing required documents for various purposes including banking and taxation requirements.
- Assisting in audits including internal audits and risk assessments and reviews.
- Maintaining and updating trackers as maintained by clients or internally and ensuring data integrity and confidentiality of internal and client information.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements, contracts and documents.
- Preparation of SOPs and training material for understanding and benefit of the team members.
- To provide administrative and regulatory support to Client Services Team as well as COSEC team as and when required.
- Excellent drafting skills including drafting of agenda, resolutions, minutes, reports, agreements, etc.
- Ability to learn and grasp new compliance concepts and global compliances applicable to overseas clients.
- Strong work ethic.
- Adapting and flexible approach towards learning new systems and operational procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Team Player with excellent collaborative, analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Result oriented, detail oriented, team player with ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment.
- Efficient MS Office skills (including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Company Secretary; LLB / LLM will be an added advantage.
- Must have 1 - 3 years post qualification experience in core secretarial profile.
- Experience in handling compliances under Anti-Money Laundering Regulations will be an added advantage.
About the company
Apex Group provides an asset management platform. The Company offers procurement, valuation, finance, redeployment, end-of-lease management, retirement, disposal, and other related services.