Asset Managment: Special Admin ManagerNedbank Group
5 days ago0 Applicants
- To support business objectives by managing fulfilment of requests from clients and staff in order to achieve business results with effective level of client satisfaction and risk management
- Manage financial loses by ensuring correctness, accuracy of flow of information
- Ensure achievement of financial targets by meeting client service standards and efficiencies
- Serve subordinates by effective performance management i.e. managing top and under performers
- Build and maintain warm working relationships with peers and managers through regular interaction and teamwork.
- Ensure sound relationships with external stakeholders by managing client and stakeholder expectations through appropriate communication and forums.
- Ensure effectiveness of processes by tracking, measuring and analysing data relating to work processes.
- Check and ensure capacity meets business requirements by effectively planning for demand.
- Ensure team efficiency by monitoring productivity and highlight inefficiencies in processes.
- Improve efficiency by looking at ways of re-engineering processes.
- Manage service level agreements with all stakeholders through regular monitoring of efficiencies and engagement with stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery by using the correct systems and access levels.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps by discussing these performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
- Create an environment to motivate staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business by creating environment of teamwork through engaging with staff (sharing information) and encouraging participation in decision making processes.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Contribute to team effectiveness by following the recruitment process when recruiting talent.
- Ensure that development plans for self and team are implemented and met
- Maintain a capable high performing team and ensure an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through conducting career conversations, utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
- Ensure self and staff understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by leading by example and re-enforcing values during meetings.
- Manage the on boarding process of new employees by ensuring execution of preparations according to the on-boarding check-list.
- Ensure transformational target are met for own team through consideration of targets during the staff recruitment, retention and training process and utilising suppliers listed on the preferred supplier list.
- Address issues raised in culture surveys by participating in the development and implementation of action plans.
- Create a client service culture through various required interventions.
- Support and encourage staff to participate and support corporate responsibility initiative.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Financial Markets Certificate
- ACI, registered Persons Exam (RPE)
Minimum Experience Level
- 7 years in fnancial markets and 3 years in a managerial role.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Strategic planning
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Performance management
- Business administration and management
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Communication Strategies
- Staff resource planning
- Operations planning
- Employee training/development
- Diversity management
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Change management
- Principles of project management
- Business writing skills
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Service level agreements
- Consumer behaviour
- Client Service Management
- Client service principles
- Organisational systems
- Building Partnerships
- Planning and Organizing
- Building talent
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Leading Change
About the company
We provide a wide range of financial services in the banking industry, which includes wholesale and retail banking services through four main business clusters, such as Investment Banking, etc.