Area Manager (Mobile)Hollywoodbets
4 days ago0 Applicants
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Management Experience
- Diploma/Degree/ NQF 4 Learnership.
- Ensure growth targets for mobile betting are achieved. Analyze financial information to identify trends, manage costs, and increase revenue. Ensure proactive reporting on these areas.
- Continuously seek to increase revenue-generating opportunities through growth in the designated area by identifying new opportunities and partnerships.
- Roll out of Point of Sale, marketing material, and handovers for national marketing campaigns.
- Weekly visits to outlets where mobile promoters are based and regular visits to other TUV outlets in designated areas.
- Ensure that all team members receive full training, induction, and uniform before the commencement of duties.
- Actively suggests enhancements in the functionality of the mobile betting platform/application, taking into account the different betting types and customer profiles related to these. Conduct market analysis/research to make suggestions for improvements.
- Manage relationships with the Top of Voucher distributor representatives, outlet managers, and other affiliates.
- Responsible for team management, setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews, and conducting the day-to-day people management functions such as salaries, overtime, shortages, IR functions, etc.
- Work closely with the branch support center, which includes the mobile customer helpline as well as FICA/deposits/withdrawals to ensure that new customers are signed up and serviced appropriately.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly management reporting.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of betting procedures and betting types.
- Demonstrate good project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Must be able to identify, analyze, organize, and solve problems.
- Follows through and delivers results despite obstacles.
- Must be able to stay attuned to the needs of the market and developments.
- Must have good forecasting skills.
- Understanding of the operating systems and software platforms.
- Understands TUV (top-up voucher) distribution, the functionality of TUV, and related processes.
About the company
Hollywoodbets is a licensed betting operator, that supports responsible gambling.