Western CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
Strategy and client service
- Facilitating client meetings, liaising with third-party suppliers and circulating accurate minutes and contact reports of all client meetings, clearly mapping agreed way forward and objectives and following up on actions
- Ensuring communication is kept open across client and teams so that all parties are informed
- Taking accurate, thorough briefs from clients and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with editors and editorial teams to ensure that all work is fulfilling client needs
- Drawing up detailed cost estimates for current and new business opportunities with clients, ensuring they are signed off in good time and that the paperwork is accurate
- Tracking POs and billing
- Ensuring that all project costs are calculated according to company guidelines and have been approved by relevant parties
- Sending invoices on a monthly basis to client
- Monthly management and reporting of budgets for each account, including keeping a spendtracker of all costs
- Quarterly budget reforecasting for each account
- Keeping the Financial Director updated on any changes to the current annual budgets
- Anticipating future budget challenges and initiating appropriate action to respond rapidly to meet the demands of a changing business environment
- Where necessary, coordinate the production process between third-party and freelance suppliers
- Continue to build on existing relationships with clients, making a concerted effort to understand their business needs and to ensure that the team understands these business drivers.
- With the support of the campaign managers, contract all influencers, ensuring deliverables are scoped, clearly articulated and understood and that all client requirements are considered and documented
- Be responsible for the timeous delivery of all influencer projects, including creating accurate timelines and coordinating internal resources, third-party suppliers and the influencers themselves
- Project manage the workflow and approval processes
- Review plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
- Provide accurate plan details and updates to clients
- Minimum of four years’ previous experience in account management and/or project management with an agency is essential, preferably with experience working on influencer campaigns.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with project management software.
- Solid experience in managing budgets
- Experience in digital media and a good understanding of terminology and all major digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client service skills and experience
- Have an appropriate sense of urgency, prioritization, tenacity and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret a client brief and communicate this clearly and consistently to the creative team
- A broad operational range across digital platforms
About the company
We are one of the largest global marketing and advertising agency networks in the world.